● Paper size: 11.75" x 15.5" / 30 cm x 40 cm
● Image size: 8.3" x 11.7"/ 21 x 30 cm
● Paper: off white Hahnemühle 230g
● Ink: black, Charbonnel noir vignette luxe
● Edition of 20 prints, signed and numbered, jand-printed on a press
This linocut is made from my original sketch inspired by a recent trip to Madrid. Wandering through the streets, I found my gaze constantly drawn to the ornate, wrought iron balustrades.
I create my art prints by transferring my original drawing onto a block of lino which I then cut out with special gouges. I hand pull each print on a press, giving it a slightly embossed texture.
Each linocut, printed one at a time, is a unique and original piece of art. Slight differences in each print are inherent in the process.
The print is sold unmounted and unframed but is shown here in a standard 40 cm x 50 cm frame.
Ships from France in a heavy-duty cardboard art tube using a tracked postal service.
Copyright remains with the artist.