● Paper size: 15.5" x 20" / 39 cm x 50 cm
● Image size: 11.7" x 16.5" / 29.7 x 42 cm
● Paper: off white Hahnemühle 300g
● Ink and paint: black, Charbonnel noir vignette luxe and oil paint
● Color version: Edition of 10 prints, signed and numbered, hand-printed on a press and hand-painted in oils.
● Black and white version: Edition of 20 prints, signed and numbered, hand-printed on a press.
This linocut was created from my original sketch inspired by a quaint Parisian courtyard.
To make my art prints, my original sketch is transfered onto a block of lino which I cut out with special gouges. I hand pull each print on a press, giving it a slightly embossed texture. As each linocut is hand-printed one at a time, slight differences are inherent in the process.
The black and white edition is limited to 20 prints.
The hand-painted edition is limited to 10 prints. After pulling the print on my press, I hand paint in oils, making each print a unique and original piece of art.
The print is sold unmounted and unframed but is shown here in a standard 40 cm x 50 cm frame.
Ships from France in a heavy-duty cardboard art tube using a tracked postal service.
Copyright remains with the artist.