Hand-engraved black linocut
● Paper size: 15.5" x 20" / 39 cm x 50 cm
● Image size: 11.7" x 16.5" / 29.7 x 42 cm
● Paper: off white Hahnemühle 300g
● Ink: blue and black, Charbonnel
● Edition of 25 prints, signed and numbered, hand-printed on a press
● Part of my Reflecting Series
Reflecting II captures a young boy sitting on a dock gazing at the myriad reflections sparkling on the water. Pensive, he rests his chin on a knee. The other foot dangles over the water.
To make my art prints, my original sketch is transfered onto a block of lino which I cut out with special gouges. I hand pull each print on a press, giving it a slightly embossed texture.
Each linocut, printed one at a time, is a unique and original piece of art. Slight differences in each print are inherent in the process.
The print is sold unmounted and unframed but fits in a standard 40 cm x 50 cm frame.
Ships from France in a heavy-duty cardboard art tube using a tracked postal service.