Hand-engraved black linocut
● Paper size: 15.5" x 20" / 39 cm x 50 cm
● Image size: 11.7" x 16.5" / 29.7 x 42 cm
● Paper: off white Hahnemühle 300g
● Ink: blue and black, Charbonnel
● Edition of 25 prints, signed and numbered, hand-printed on a press
● Part of my Reflecting Series
Reflecting captures a young woman sitting at the edge of a lake gazing at the myriad reflections sparkling on the water. Pensive, she holds one knee, dangling the other foot dangles in the water.
To make my art prints, my original sketch is transfered onto a block of lino which I cut out with special gouges. I hand pull each print on a press, giving it a slightly embossed texture.
Each linocut, printed one at a time, is a unique and original piece of art. Slight differences in each print are inherent in the process.
The print is sold unmounted and unframed but is shown here in a standard 40 cm x 50 cm frame.
Ships from France in a heavy-duty cardboard art tube using a tracked postal service.