15 Ave de la Bourdonnais
Hand-engraved black linocut
● Paper size: 15.5" x 20" / 39 cm x 50 cm
● Image size: 11.7" x 16.5" / 29.7 x 42 cm
● Paper: off white Hahnemühle 230g
● Ink: black, Charbonnel noir vignette luxe
● Edition of 20 prints, signed and numbered, hand-printed on a press
● Part of my Paris Rooftops series
This linocut is made from my original sketch inspired by the famous Paris rooftops, candidate for UNESCO World Heritage status. From his grand Haussmanian appartment, a Parisian man contemplates the Eiffel Tower on a starry night.
I create my art prints by transferring my original drawing onto a block of lino which I then cut out with special gouges. I hand pull each print on a press, giving it a slightly embossed texture.
Each linocut, printed one at a time, is a unique and original piece of art. Slight differences in each print are inherent in the process.
The print is sold unmounted and unframed but is shown here in a standard 40 cm x 50 cm frame.
Ships from France in a heavy-duty cardboard art tube using a tracked postal service.
Copyright remains with the artist.